This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Terribly terrific Tirzah

     Poor Tirzah!  She apparently has a case of Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease.  Her temp has been between 100 and 101 since Thursday.  Now her mouth has what looks like a bunch of little canker sores.  She's been eating OK, just kinda whiny with occasional requests for Tylenol.  :-(
     Our digital thermometer has been acting up, so we got a new one.  (With all the sickness lately, it probably wore out!)  This morning, Tirzah came to me asking if she could have the old chapter.  "What chapter?" I ask.  "The chapter!"  I am completely lost.  "I don't know what you mean."  "The chapter!" she insists.  I'm fishing for an answer, "What does it look like?"  "The purple and white chapter." she says, pointing to the medicine cabinet shelf, on which is resting the old thermometer.  Relieved to finally have the mystery cleared up, I gave it to her.
    

Add caption

Here are some more recent Tirzah-isms:
     One December morning she yells from the back of the van, "I want it to be dark so the Christmas lights can grow!"
     She washes her hair with "pinshoo" and "gushinner".
.     At supper she proudly told Daddy there were chickadees in the salad.  Scott looked a little concerned.  I explained that she had helped Caelin put in the chickpeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment