This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chatty Cathy Caelin

     Caelin "needed" to call Aurora tonight, so I let him use my phone.  He proceeds to go in the school room, milling around, and talks for almost 50 minutes!  Whatever it was was top secret, because they were talking about sending things in the mail, and now they must write letters, which I am under strict orders not to open.  All I can say it I hope it is some fabulous money-making scheme! 

1 comment: