This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Half Time

     It's half time in the Broncos vs. Steelers playoff game.  We've had a quiet day at home.  Scott preached this morning, but he and Tirzah are not well, so we only went for the message.  He preached another message in the "In Christ" series: Redemption.  Excellent job!  We came right home so as to not infect the whole congregation.
     I was able to tidy up some, dash out for a very brief walk, and scrapbook.  The kids goofed around on the computer with Scott before he crashed for an hour or two.  Caelin mixed upa batch of soft pretzels, which we all helped roll out.  Yum!  We dip them in melted butter, then your choice of salt or cinnamon sugar.  I said, "Mmm, I'd like some mustard for mine."  Caelin exclaimed, "Ugh! Mom! Gross!"  Levi chimed in, "Sick, Mom!"  Obviously they do not appreciate the finer things in life yet! 
     Meanwhile, Scott had the football game on.  There was a general rotation of seating going on, as one person got up, and another stole his spot.  I came and sat down with Aila, and Tirzah cam up claiming I was in her spot next to Daddy.  "Yeah," Caelin adds, "Mom is a seat stealer!"  "Well," I countered, "that's because I don't even have a spot, cuz I'm always doing something for someone!"  I get no appreciation. 
     So, should I watch the game with the fam, even though I don't really have a seat?  Or do I keep scrapbooking at the dining room table?  Oh, wait, I'm the one who has to clean up the kitchen.  :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment