This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life with Levi is Never Dull

     Just jotting down some of Levi's recent commentary.  Yesterday he announced "I don't believe in Tirzah!  Only Mama, Daddy, Jesus and God."  She asked, "What is believe?"  He responded, "Believe is when you obey them and aren't afraid."  Out of the mouths of babes...
     This morning, I was toasting bagels, and Levi proclaimed he didn't want his toasted. (which is true, he doesn't like his bread toasted)  "But if you don't toast them, they'll be cold and tough." I pointed out.  "I like them cold and tough!" he declared.  Just like himself.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment