This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Parmesan? Blossom Tree?

     We've had quite a bit of freezing rain today.  I was pointing out how low the branches on the balsam tree were drooping, when Levi came up behind us and asked, "What blossom tree?"
     Levi has a very mild case of the Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease, contracted at the same time as Tirzah's, no doubt.  He has just a few minor sores around his mouth, and I called him to the bathroom and began putting some antibiotic ointment on them.  "Is it Parmesan?" he inquires.
     This morning he was helping cook the sausages for breakfast. Or as Tirzah calls them, "thaugages".  He caught the edge of his wrist across the edge of the pan, burning himself pretty good.  We got it in cold water right away, but he declared that made it hurt worse.  Plan B: I cut a piece of aloe and smeared that on.  At lunch Levi touches the blister and claims, "Now it doesn't hurt when I push on the pillow!"  
     This afternoon, he said he wished Schmutz and Tiger were girls, "so they would lay puppies and kittens."

1 comment:

  1. I know what he means! It does feel/look like a pillow! Ha! Just remind him "scars are cool" and he'll be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete