This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Monday, January 9, 2012

Manly Outing

     So, Scott and Caelin are out for the evening, much to Levi's dismay.  We thought it would be a good time for some man-to-man type conversation, so they went on a dinner date.  :-)  I have been praying for Scott to have wisdom, and, frankly, discernment ia all of this.  Caelin is almost 10, and mentally very mature, but still very innocent at heart.  A sweeter boy never walked the earth.  (Well, OK, Jesus walked the earth, but that's the only exception)  My sister Joni called it when she said he is like a Saint Bernard.  So loving and cuddly, but way larger than they realize, and when they lean on you, it about knocks you over.  I can't wait for them to get home and hear how the evening went!

No comments:

Post a Comment