This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Monday, April 9, 2012

Whose Line Is It Anyway? Props

          I have a cream-colored Boppy that is no longer in use.  Or so I thought.  I asked Caelin to put it upstairs; instead, he picked it up and put it around his neck, declaring, "I'm a walrus and these are my tusks!"  He then took it up to be put in storage.  Not two minutes later, Levi appears with said Boppy like a huge U on his head, crying, "Look, I'm a raging bull!" and charges me.  He procedes to the living room,where he puts the Boppy around his neck, and tells Caelin, "I'm a beaver, and these are my huge teeth!"  "No, wait," he turns the Boppy like a U again, with the ends up by his ears and declares, "I'm actually Santa Claus, and this is my big beard!"  By this time, I was remembering a show we used to love called Whose Line Is It Anyway? which had a segment just like this called "Props".  My boys could be masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment