This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Monday, April 30, 2012

Levi the hunter, and wanna-be nudist

     Levi asked, "How many seasons are there?"  "Four." Scott replied.  "Oh," Levi continued, "Deer season, turkey season, duck season, and..." he trailed off.  "Goose season!" finished Caelin.  "What about Bugs Bunny season?" asked Levi.
     After the boys were tucked into bed, I overheard Levi say to Caelin, "I wish Adam and Eve wouldn't have sinned."  Caelin mumbled something and Levi continued, "That way we wouldn't have to wear any clothes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment