This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Levi's Punishment?

     As I walked into the schoolroom this morning, I noticed a pushpin, point up, on Tirzah's seat. I picked it up and announced, "Look what was on Tirzah's stool!"  Caelin remarked, "That's because Levi put ithere so she would sit on it!"  I turned my eye on Levi, sho looked a little abashed at being caught.  I launched into a speech, asking him what he was thinking, and if it were wise or foolish to do such a thing.  "Foolish," he responded.  "And do you know what the Bible says about fools?  The need to be corrected." I continued.  "What can we do to correct your foolishness?" I asked.  "Umm," Levi looked thoughtful.  "Miss out on something?" he offered.  "Like what?" I asked.  "I could miss out on doing school." he suggested.  Oh, yes, that would be a terrible punishment, I'm sure!  Nice try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment