This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Sunday, April 15, 2012

How's That Again?

     Yesterday we attended a wedding as a family out near Watertown.  On the way home, Levi asked, "Did Daddy get to pick who he wanted to marry?"  This sparked a a recollection of how we met and dated, etc., which I assumed answered his question.  When we stopped to get gas, however, Levi burst out, "But I thought at the wedding there would be a whole bunch of girls in wedding dresses, and he would just point to the one he wanted to marry!"
     After we gassed up, the children were going over their Awana books, studying up for today.  I was going over Tirzah's verse with her: "Children, obey your parents in the Lord."  We had said it a couple times, then I asked, "Does it say, Children... eat all the candy?"  Tirzah exclaimed, "No! ...Obey your children in the Lord!"  "Isn't that wishful thinking?" I muttered.  Scott was laughing so hard, he could hardly see to drive; he had to call his mom back and tell her Tirzah was twisting the Scripture to suit herself.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment