This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Friday, March 30, 2012

School with Levi

     Teaching Levi, or for that matter, doing school with Levi, can be a real challenge, and always interesting.  This morning, I was reading from Proverbs chapter 13.  I asked, "You wouldn't want to be lazy and poor, would you?"  "No!" Caelin emphatically responded.  "Well," said Levi, "It would be nice to be lazy, but not poor."  I think we all might tend to answer that way if we were honest! 
     Later on, Levi was reading a little book called My Pet Zack, about a boy and his pet fish.  He still stumbles over some words, and occasionally gets a little frustrated.  At one point he stopped and declared, "I would just eat this fish!"  Oh, my sweet little carnivore!  ;-)
     In math today, he was learning to use a ruler to measure inches.  He had a page with various lines he had to measure and write down their lengths.  He enthusiastically declared, "This makes me feel like a real scientist!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment