This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Levi the Stinker; Tirzah doesn't stink

     Tonight, as we sat on the couch trying to watch some clips on Hawaii for our school project, Levi and Tirzah were fighting over the blanket.  I told them to sit together and share, which seems simple enough, if you're over 8.  They sat, but Levi kept scooting away from Tirzah, who claimed she wanted to cuddle.  I asked what his problem was, and he just scowled.  Poor Tirzah lamented, "But I like you...and I don't stink!"  In the end, I had Caelin sit between them, and peace reigned.
     Yesterday, my mom called to ask what Levi wanted for his birthday.  We happened to be at the dollar store, so he was full of ideas.  "An airhorn!" he promptly replied.  I quickly leaned down to the phone and yelled, "NOOOO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment