This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Frat Boy

     Caelin was in the shower this morning, when Levi sneaks in and shuts the hot water off on him.  Caelin jumps out, hollering.  As a mom, I tell him he should be kind to his brother.  As a former college student, I know he has a bright future in the dorm.   A few minutes later, my mom sense went off, and I stuck my head in the bathroom.  Caelin is getting dressed, but Levi is up on the bathroom sink, minus his pants, and there is white foam on his rear.  "What is going on?" I demand to know.  "Caelin sprayed my butt with air freshener." Levi answers.  "He  told me to!" Caelin responds.  Heaven help me. 
     I would note that Levi was on his mettle the rest of that day, proceeding from thing to thing with an intensity rarely equaled.  He ripped his wallpaper last night, and this morning pulled Tirzah's butterflies off her ceiling, making her very sad.  He was sent to do his speed drill, and instead was goofing around on the computer.  He was not allowed to go out to play this morning; I told him he wasn't to be trusted out of my sight.  After lunch he promised he would stay out of trouble if he could go outdoors.  I said OK.  When Caelin came in, he reported that Levi had gone in the barn and was using the silver spray paint.  Oy vey!   This evening, we discover he has opened the broken double-hung window he was told not to touch, and now it will not close, and we are having a thunderstorm. To cap it off, he has disassembled his bike helmet.  Scott is threatening to get him up at 6 am so he can start repairing the damages.  My theory is to let him sleep as long as possible, so I can repair the damage, but maybe Scott's onto something.  I know I need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment