This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Sunday, March 4, 2012

Third Day?

     In the van this afternnon, I was trying to help the children learn/review their verses for Awana.  Levi's was 1 Corinthians 15:4, ...that he was buried, that he was raised the third day, according to the Scriptures.   He was having a little trouble, so I prompted, "he was...raised...".  Levi yells, "the fifth day, according to the Scriptures!"  "No," I laughed, "the third day!"  Tirzah chimes in, "Thursday?"  "No!" I repeat, "the third day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment