This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Thursday, March 29, 2012

Impressive

     Caelin has taken up burpning as an art from/sport.  He claimed the other day that while doing his school work he had burped 100 times in a row.  Wow.  I'm so proud.  I always knew he had hidden talent.
     Today, Tirzah walked out into the living room to see what Levi was doing, put her hands on her hips and says,"I am not impressed!"  Haha- wonder where she's seen that!  ;-)
     Speaking of impressive, Caelin had been at the shop with Scott the other day;when he got home he said, "Look, Mom!  Do you know what this is?" and showed me a long stick of wood with about half a shingle screwed onto the end.  He flapped it in the air.  "It's a people swatter!  Like a fly swatter, only bigger!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment