This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Sunday, January 5, 2014

Prayer: By and For Levi

Friday, Jan. 3, we attended Grace Community Church.  Pastor Rick handed out slips of paper to write down prayer requests for 2014. Levi asked for one, and began writing.  He showed it to me. It read, "that I would be saved"  He went back to his writing position on the floor, pausing to whisper, "How do you spell godly? I have god..."  Me, smiling, "Just add l-y." After a minute more he shyly showed me his work.  "that when I grow up I will have a godly family"  Me- melting.
     This is the kid that gives us more grief than the others combined, yet has more thinking going on upstairs than we realize.  The potential is staggering, both for good and for bad.  This is the kid who keeps my prayer life rather active...Please, God, let him know how much he needs you, and how much you love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment