This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Sunday, April 28, 2013

Aila's words

     Aila has turned into a little chatterbox as of late.  She has developed quite the vocabulary, including a fair number of words unique to her.  I thought I should record them before they are gone.
Bubba-Caelin
Vi- Levi
Siggy- Tirzah (Sissy?)
Beddy-belly
Kit-clothes
waddy-water or any other drink
kaka- cookie, cake, cracker
Deedee-Greemer, Natasha Longino, and Martha Martin
Pawpaw- powder or pepper
Huh-huh- nursing (at Walmart, she saw a rack of bras and called out, "Mommy, huh-huh, me, Huh-huh!)
Oooh- horse
cuddah- depending on context- color or buckle.  She does a very good job buckling herself into her carseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment