This blog is a personal history of the Ramsay family and their wonderful, wild, weird, wacky life. Scott and I (Jackie) thank God for the 4 precious children He has entrusted to our care for a few short years. People have been telling me I should write a book containing all the goofy things that are said or take place around our house, so here goes...



Friday, February 8, 2013

What's Levi thinking?

     As I woke the boys this morning, I was giving Caelin an idea of what was on the agenda for the day.  Levi slowly rolled over and groggily said, "I love you Mama."  He paused, then continued, "What do they mean when they say, 'spit tobacco juice'?"  I could only chuckle, wondering where that came from, but I did explain.  :-)
     While working in the kitchen this afternoon, I glanced up to see Levi in the bathroom, pants at his ankles, poking around in the toilet with the toilet brush.  I quickly went and asked what he was doing.  "Nothing." he replied.  Hmm.  I have never needed a toilet brush to do nothing.  "Well, you were doing something." I insisted.  He placed the brush back in its holder, looking up at me a bit ambarrassed.  I look inquiringly into the pot.  Nothing but a bit of T.P.  There was a odor about, so I asked if he had pooped.  He was rather unclear. 
     "Tell me what you were doing." I ordered.  He reluctantly answered, "Well, I heard it hit the water, but now I can't see it."   He was taken back when I burst out laughing.  Another victim of ghost poopy.  HAHA

     Enough about Levi.  Aila is a real character these days herself.  She likes to go in the bathroom drawer, get a stick of deodorant, and professionally reaches down the collar of her shirt, applying it to each armpit in turn. 
     After Aila's bath this evening, I noticed a weird pimple on her temple.  I squeezed and it popped.  Poor Aila yelled, "Kitty did dat!"  She apparently has been scratched enough to associate pain with the cat.  Oh dear.  Maybe she'll learn to let sleeping cat lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment